2012 EQ-IAPA PHOTOGRAPHY COMPETITION
EQ-IAPA Photography Competition
We are seeking best photographers to shoot great photos and make all the guests at EQ Melbourne Cup Luncheon feel like celebrities. Think you have an eye for a good photograph?
This competition is open to all. It doesn’t matter if you're an amateur or pro photographer who would like to try entering your photographs in competitions, you've come to the right place.
1. The theme of the competition is “Wanita & Gebyar Melbourne Cup”
2. Guests will be arriving in for the Red Carpet Entry from 9:30 am - 11:30 am. Please arrive early. The luncheon is set to begin at 11:00 am. The side street - Hay Street -, the Kings Hotel’s lobby, the stairs that lead to the ballroom downstairs and the voyeur will be dedicated to this event.
3. Each participant will be asked to submit their best photos (maximum of 2 photos) to email@example.com. EQ and IAPA will upload your pictures with numbers to both EQ Facebook page, IAPA Facebook Page to maintain fair judgment.
4. All photos will be judged by fellow photographers and public via EQ Facebook page, IAPA Facebook Page.
5. Images that are submitted for competition are not allowed to be published by the photographers until after the winner of the competition is announced. Self published images will be disqualified from competition.
6. Points are awarded by the most number of people who ‘likes’ their pictures. The image who accumulates the most ‘likes’ by 30 November 2012 at 11:55 pm will win.
7. The winner will be announced on both EQ Facebook page, IAPA Facebook Page and receive 2(two) nights' accommodations at Bali Surgawi Villa.
8. In addition, a 2nd and 3rd place image will also be selected and will get EQ-IAPA Certificate.
9. Expectations: Be professional & respectful. Arrive by 10:00 am.
How to enter/Eligibility:
1.To register for this competition go to http://eqelegance.com/melbournecup . The registration fee is $5 per participant.
2. You will then be given a special Name Tag to gain access to this event. Those without a tag are not allowed in the designated photo competition area and their pictures cannot be entered into the competition.
3. All competition images MUST be from digital still cameras of any resolution (megapixel rating). These images are allowed to be uploaded to your gallery however, you have to obtain permission from the related person/object.
1. All images submitted remain the property of the photographer and both EQ and IAPA claims no rights other than the ability to display the images throughout the EQ and IAPA web site as well as their Facebook pages.
2.Winning images may be featured in the EQ and IAPA online publication. By submitting images to this competition, you agree to provide EQ and IAPA, NON-exclusive rights to publish your image should it be selected as a competition winner.
3. EQ and IAPA make no claim to images submitted and copyright remains the property of the photographer. No fee is offered for publication, however a photographer's credit will be published with each winning image.