AIBN (formerly EQ) is a not-for-profit organisations, non-government, independent, membership based organisation, was formed in 2010 registered under the WA Corporations Act 2001. AIBN aligns women to connect and share knowledge, eventually opening opportunities for mentoring. AIBN brings together Australian-Indonesian corporations, businesses, and organizations led by women.
Be connected. Be Informed. Be Inspired. Be Better
Our Missions to support the needs of various industries $ members by facilitating Australia-Indonesia trade & investment relations and by supporting policies that benefit Australia and Indonesia
Promote and inspire the entrepreneurial spirit in women
Strengthen and embolden women to become key players and contributors in community development, in the workforce, and in the economy
To increase participation of Australia-Indonesian women in international trade
AIBN FOR THE SUPPORT OF WOMEN OPERATORS
For over 4 years, Indonesian origin businesswomen & corporations have trusted AIBN as a major part of their team AIBN has equipped them in many ways on how to approach and address the steps/stages and the challenges associated with business start-up, management, and growth. Raising the profile of women within the membership . Yes, we do and will cheer them on, but we do more. We open doors to resources and programs that build confidence in women operators
BUSINESS - OWNERS BENEFIT
First, while we do value and help our community,
Participation in AIBN events and forums that presenting insight and up-to-date information, sound forecasts, and tons of inspiration.
Among member they offering a variety of professional events, realising that big potential, also inspired by the success other Indonesian businesswomen internationally.
HOW AIBN MAKES A DIFFERENCE TO THEIR BUSINESS
• Provides wonderful opportunities for women to share and exchange ideas, to give insight and understanding, to share relevant articles and news on issues that impact businesses, to share talents and enrich relationships. Through all these, learning, growth, and new ideas will emerge, relationships will be forged
• Hosts informative events with expert presenters and discussions on various aspects of business fields for women and prepares them to meet the challenges in the operation and growth of their enterprises
WHO ARE AIBN MEMBERS ?
Indonesian origin and Australian businesswomen, despite their ‘not so favourable’ backgrounds possess a wide range of skills, demonstrate the capacity and resources aims to establish networks of likeminded people in relaxed, non- traditional environments.
Businesses that are owned and/or operated by women
Women in leadership, Women on boards, Women in media, Active Women in the workplace.
WHY BE AN AIBN MEMBER
To have access to numerous opportunities for business promotion, including member to member contact, and exposure through various media AIBN members gain insight and learn new strategies from other members
• Support businesses that are owned and/or operated by women to take their products/services to the world.
• Unify women business owners and operators by facilitating the promotion of their products and services on a platform that stretches across transnational borders.
• To develop long-term working relationship with government body and to bring together women involved in the community and international trade and its trading partners to help them develop sustainable business.
• AIBN is a transnational association of women entrepreneurs. It arranges and organises international meetings and conferences for women entrepreneurship.
A. FREE COMMUNITY MEMBERSHIP
Community Membership suits women who want to start on their path to getting business information and are not yet ready to commit to professional development. Benefits: Receive bi-weekly e-news Digest and access to bi Monthly Gathering
B. START-UP MEMBER contribution $ 100 / per year
Start-up Membership is designed to be affordable and to fit in with the other commitments of membership .To get advice from peer support the member needs to take member ideas.
• Opportunity To Promote The Product And Service Among Member ,
• Member Profile and Member Search ,
• Receive bi-weekly e-news Digest
• Access to bi Monthly Gathering
• Discounts For Events
C. GROWTH MEMBERSHIP $200 /per year
Growth Membership is designed For the Established Business Owner and Manager,
Extend your professional network outside your team, your company and your industry. Build on the career skills you've acquired with the help of business leaders from a variety of industries and backgrounds. Get a fresh perspective on the systems, processes and assumptions that are governing your business. Enrich your career with mentoring opportunities that suit your schedule and daily commitments. we believe that all businesswomen’s should have access to good information, education, resources & to each other.
• Hyperlink to Your Business Website address on Member Profile
• Acknowledgement On Printed Materials
• Opportunity to Promote the Product and Service among Member
• News Digest
• Access To Bi-Monthly Gathering
• Member Profile
• Discounts For Events